Wholesale Terms & Conditions
When you place your online order, you must tick a box indicating that you have read, understand and agree to our terms. These terms include:
- Should you not pay your 14 day invoice, Kings Baked may give credit reporting agencies personal information about you including information collected during online customer registration, information collected during online ordering, information about payments which are overdue more than 60 days where recovery action has been taken, and in Kings Baked opinion that you committed a serious credit infringement, and any information collected in our detailed credit application process
- You authorise Kings Baked to exchange information with credit providers about your credit worthiness, credit standing, credit history or credit capacity.
- You declare that the information given to Kings Baked, in determining your credit capacity, is true and correct.
- Kings Baked may stop providing further credit at any time.
- You acknowledge that failure to comply with what would be considered Reasonable Standard Contract Terms will cause the withdrawal of credit facilities and lead to subsequent legal action.
- Kings Baked are not required to inform you of the amount of credit they decide to give you and that the amount of credit offered may be a different amount than is asked for.
- If issued an invoice, you agree to pay Kings Baked within 14 days from the date of each invoice (which is always the day of delivery)
- Payments should be made via direct deposit
- Cheques (made out to Kings Baked) may be accepted if arranged prior – dishonoured cheques will incur a $20 fee
- If you default in payment under this agreement:
- You must pay interest of 15% per annum of unpaid invoices
- You agree to indemnify the supplier against any debt collection charges and legal costs it incurs in recovering overdue invoices
- In any recovery proceedings, you agree that you will not apply to change the venue of those proceedings if they are commenced by the supplier at a venue within New South Wales
- Each agreement arising from any application for credit with Kings Baked is governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales